This is another simple to enter and free competition. We are based in the Three Peaks area of the Yorkshire Dales so the question is about these peaks.
What is the name of this mountain? The lowest of the Three Peaks and our favourite.
The Prize – You can chose one from the following events
- 1 place on a NNAS Bronze/Silver navigation course.
- 2 places on a Getting Started with Navigation day
- 2 places on a Developing your Compass Skills day
- 2 places on a Walking with a GPS day
- A guided walk in the area for up to 10 people (excludes a 3 Peaks guided walk)
You can see more details of these prizes on our web site
Enter your answer below or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED – try our new one
The competition is open to anyone but you must be at least 16 to come on the event. The winner will be chosen from all the correct email entries received by midnight on Sunday 25th September. The prize can be chosen from our advertised dates for courses or the guided walk will be arranged for a date suitable for the winner, subject to availability, and will need to be claimed by 31st March 2012. There are no cash alternatives.